Emperors Champion signature

Go down

Emperors Champion signature

Post  Wills on Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:27 pm

Well, as i want something funt to do. I have decided to mark my Black Templars army with a signature. I have a dreadnought base spare, i am going to cover this in paper mashe and base coats. This will rise to a higher mound in the middle where my emperors champion will be placed, in the center. I am buying a combat squad, and painting them ultramarines. I will scatter the 5 bodies around the base, in many different pieces. One marine for sure will be leaning back as he is stabbed by the champion, the other four will most likely be laying down around him... or, scattered in many different shapes sizes around him. I'll also put a dead ultramarine being dragged by him with his left hand, which is shaped like a fist ready to punch someone, but i thought this'd be good for dragging a dead body. I paint the ENTIRE thing with many layers, and lots of blood, so much you wont see the actual land Very Happy I have found an amazing method for flawless, shiny blood. Mix a lot of water with PVA glue, then mix in red food colouring, enough to make it just slightly thicker than the water, and red enough that it's just a bit darker than the blood colour, because it'll dry slightly lighter. This will then be painted on with a brush where i want blood to floooow. This will be my signature model, emphasising my hatred for ultramarines, and the coolness of of some other marines, and how they also hate ultramarines.

Wills

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Emperors Champion signature

Post  Azron on Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:32 pm

That's not too fluffy is it? Lol, a SM massacreing other SM's.
Azron

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wills on Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:41 pm

not too fluffy at all... it is in fact very satisfying Very Happy There is a logic and theory behind this idea too, the enemy will notice how much i hate ultramarines, they'll see that i am like them, so they'll play fairly with me, because we both hate the ultramarines, he'll show emrcy ebcuase he wnats to see the emperors champion live on to kill more ultramarines Very Happy i'm really clever

Wills

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Celtic on Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:17 pm

i've got some spare limbs and knives and stuff u can use if you want - extra pieces from say, a couple of blown up U-smurfs =)
if you want to use them i can bring them in tomorrow - along with those daemons (ed)
Celtic

View user profile http://www.sharenator.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wills on Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:01 pm

thanks for the offer michael, but i think i'll be over-crowded for spcae anyway. I also have spare marine parts. ULTRAMARINES MUST DIE!!!

Wills

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ZAFT on Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:23 am

Nice, can't wait to see it finished.
ZAFT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content