green tide vs alien tide

Go down

who will win in a race war between tyranids and orks

50% 50% 
[ 4 ]
50% 50% 
[ 4 ]
 
Total Votes : 8

green tide vs alien tide

Post  ninja banana on Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:01 pm

Who do you think would win in a racewide war between tyranids and orks. Also please state your reasons for why you are voting for your choice of race
avatar
ninja banana

Posts : 207
Join date : 2010-05-28
Age : 21
Location : i'm right behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: green tide vs alien tide

Post  Celtic on Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:40 pm

orks because they look cooler and are utterly insane

_________________
avatar
Celtic

Posts : 360
Join date : 2010-04-15
Age : 23
Location : Under your bed, breaking wind...

View user profile http://www.sharenator.com

Back to top Go down

Re: green tide vs alien tide

Post  firenze on Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:41 pm

The Nids will last longer in a war of attrition, which it will turn into.

_________________
http://lazarus-firenze.deviantart.com - My Deviantart profile

Anything can be solved with the liberal application of explosives - Ben

'Ahh, their gonna have to glue you back together, IN HELL!!!'- The Demoman (TF2)
avatar
firenze
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 162
Join date : 2010-04-23
Age : 26
Location : At my computer desk. Where else?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: green tide vs alien tide

Post  Celtic on Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:55 pm

So??? The orks are just... more awesome IMO

_________________
avatar
Celtic

Posts : 360
Join date : 2010-04-15
Age : 23
Location : Under your bed, breaking wind...

View user profile http://www.sharenator.com

Back to top Go down

Re: green tide vs alien tide

Post  Wills on Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:49 am

Nids are stronger, bigger, tougher, more numerous and have some of the coolest looking guys ever

Wills

Posts : 250
Join date : 2010-04-22
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: green tide vs alien tide

Post  ninja banana on Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:11 am

Wills wrote:Nids are stronger, bigger, tougher, more numerous and have some of the coolest looking guys ever
actually orks are just as numerous as nids and ork boyz are stronger and tougher than all smaller tyranids. Plus in the rule book(which is bias to the imperium) it says that if all orks united into one force they defeat any other race (apart from maybe chaos daemons)
avatar
ninja banana

Posts : 207
Join date : 2010-05-28
Age : 21
Location : i'm right behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: green tide vs alien tide

Post  Wills on Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:19 am

ninjabananascheeselovers wrote:
Wills wrote:Nids are stronger, bigger, tougher, more numerous and have some of the coolest looking guys ever
actually orks are just as numerous as nids and ork boyz are stronger and tougher than all smaller tyranids. Plus in the rule book(which is bias to the imperium) it says that if all orks united into one force they defeat any other race (apart from maybe chaos daemons)

no.1 orks are not more numerous, tyranids reproduce faster and have fleets the size of galaxies.
no.2 if you really want to say orks boys are stronger than gaunts, you've obviously never faced a proper army of them, perhaps the 6 point ork is somewhat underpriced aganst the 6 point gaunt wih better stats.
no.3 the rulebook i a state of opinion, right now there tyrnids are expanding more than anyone, more than ever, the orks can do a thing about it
no.4 the tyranid hive fleets haven't even finished arriving at the galaxy yet

Wills

Posts : 250
Join date : 2010-04-22
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: green tide vs alien tide

Post  firenze on Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:08 pm

The Tyranids are an unending tide of destruction, one that can rebuild it's force in a matter of days. And keep up the assualt. The Hive mind can block out many ork powers (shadow in the warp) and, as both armies keep at it, the Nids assimilate the Ork DNA into their own, making them able to find ways of defeating them and ripping the orks apart.

_________________
http://lazarus-firenze.deviantart.com - My Deviantart profile

Anything can be solved with the liberal application of explosives - Ben

'Ahh, their gonna have to glue you back together, IN HELL!!!'- The Demoman (TF2)
avatar
firenze
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 162
Join date : 2010-04-23
Age : 26
Location : At my computer desk. Where else?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: green tide vs alien tide

Post  Skirax on Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:12 pm

Of course, this is all just speculation. The Nids haven't been around long enough to make an accurate estimate of:

Their full strength
Their true weaknesses
The true power of the Hive Mind

These are all due to there being little to no survivors versus nids. One mainly used tactic is to poison the Hive Fleet as if it were a garden weed; take out the roots, and they will not come back.

_________________
If we are argueing as to which Legion is the best, then the prize goes to the Wolves of Russ, because they are clinically insane
-Tarik Torgaddon, 2nd Captain of the Luna Wolves.

SRM 40,000

Skirax
The Emperor
The Emperor

Posts : 461
Join date : 2010-04-15
Age : 23

View user profile http://sheriffwarlords.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: green tide vs alien tide

Post  Wills on Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:16 pm

nid roots grow deep

Wills

Posts : 250
Join date : 2010-04-22
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: green tide vs alien tide

Post  ninja banana on Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:51 pm

Wills wrote:
ninjabananascheeselovers wrote:
Wills wrote:Nids are stronger, bigger, tougher, more numerous and have some of the coolest looking guys ever
actually orks are just as numerous as nids and ork boyz are stronger and tougher than all smaller tyranids. Plus in the rule book(which is bias to the imperium) it says that if all orks united into one force they defeat any other race (apart from maybe chaos daemons)

no.1 orks are not more numerous, tyranids reproduce faster and have fleets the size of galaxies.
no.2 if you really want to say orks boys are stronger than gaunts, you've obviously never faced a proper army of them, perhaps the 6 point ork is somewhat underpriced aganst the 6 point gaunt wih better stats.
no.3 the rulebook i a state of opinion, right now there tyrnids are expanding more than anyone, more than ever, the orks can do a thing about it
no.4 the tyranid hive fleets haven't even finished arriving at the galaxy yet

no, actually i've played a veteran tyranid player and a unit of ork boys shredded them apart, also orks are effectivly weeds, each ork reproduces hundreds of orks in its life. Also the longer an ork army fights, the bigger and stronger it gets.
avatar
ninja banana

Posts : 207
Join date : 2010-05-28
Age : 21
Location : i'm right behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: green tide vs alien tide

Post  the fishassassin on Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:49 pm

ninjabananascheeselovers wrote: (apart from maybe chaos daemons)
yay Very Happy
avatar
the fishassassin

Posts : 113
Join date : 2010-06-29
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: green tide vs alien tide

Post  ZAFT on Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:42 am

But guys, the thing is.

Orc's are never beaten in battle. If we win we win. If we die it doesn't count as losing and if we run away we can come back to fight again!
avatar
ZAFT
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 387
Join date : 2010-05-05
Age : 21
Location : Over there, under a hill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: green tide vs alien tide

Post  ninja banana on Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:16 am

hell yeah!
avatar
ninja banana

Posts : 207
Join date : 2010-05-28
Age : 21
Location : i'm right behind you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: green tide vs alien tide

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum