SheriffWarlords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gentlemen... We need to move on to something... BIGGER...

5 posters

Go down

Gentlemen... We need to move on to something... BIGGER... Empty Gentlemen... We need to move on to something... BIGGER...

Post  Cat =^.^= Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:30 am

As we all know, this site is thriving. I was recently checking my sister's school website, which takes the place of a forum (because of a shoddy ICT department) and noticed that the rough 30/ 40 of us have used this site more productively than their whole school. We have a better layout, more posts than they have ever posted in their whole entire site, an awesome community and most importantly: A moderator that actually moderates. I found a branch called: G*y (Not risking getting banned) children in the school. Who in their right mind would allow this on a SCHOOL WEBSITE WHERE THE CHILDREN HAVE ACCESS... If they had hard working admins (like jake) instead of people who get paid to do nothing, do SOMETHING, that site wouldn't have that page and wouldn't risk getting sued. So moving on, I think we should get a domain name and a web host. Who's with me?
Cat =^.^=
Cat =^.^=
Initiate
Initiate

Back to top Go down

Gentlemen... We need to move on to something... BIGGER... Empty Re: Gentlemen... We need to move on to something... BIGGER...

Post  Celtic Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:40 am

*brain melts*
Celtic
Celtic

http://www.sharenator.com

Back to top Go down

Gentlemen... We need to move on to something... BIGGER... Empty Re: Gentlemen... We need to move on to something... BIGGER...

Post  Azron Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:15 am

Yeah, but for what? This forum is for the Sheriff club, and we all know the URL as sheriffwarlords.forumotion.com. We'd all have to chip in if we were to buy one, as they're like £5 to £20 for a year, and I'm not sure Jake'd want to pay that on his own.
Azron
Azron

Back to top Go down

Post  Skirax Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:13 am

Well, this co0uld work if we have monthly subscriptions. If I could find a cheap one, then I'd give it the go ahead, but there would be some fees. Small, but still fees.

Thank your for the kind words in the OP. If you can find a large enough amount of people to do this, I will accept and start looking.

Skirax
The Emperor
The Emperor

https://sheriffwarlords.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ZAFT Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:56 am

I really don't see the point of getting a new website. With the amount of people with have it just isn't worth it.
ZAFT
ZAFT

Back to top Go down

Post  Celtic Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:00 am

i second this
Celtic
Celtic

http://www.sharenator.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skirax Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:24 am

Tell you what, I'll make a poll, and the majority after say, a week(?), will have their way.

Skirax
The Emperor
The Emperor

https://sheriffwarlords.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ZAFT Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:34 pm

tbf though, it would be hard to make sure people pay. I for one wouldn't pay, but would still use it. Simply because I don't agree with it, but if its there, then why not.
ZAFT
ZAFT

Back to top Go down

Post  Azron Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:00 pm

No, you'd have to pay to use the site. So you couldn't just slack and let others pay.
Azron
Azron

Back to top Go down

Post  ZAFT Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:16 pm

Then I wouldn't go on the site. Therefore the site would be redundent because you couldn't organise games, which was the original purpose.
ZAFT
ZAFT

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum