SheriffWarlords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DID the Emperor get switched for Horus?

5 posters

Go down

Does the Emperor or Horus sit on the Golden Thone?

DID the Emperor get switched for Horus? I_vote_lcap100%DID the Emperor get switched for Horus? I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 6 ]
DID the Emperor get switched for Horus? I_vote_lcap0%DID the Emperor get switched for Horus? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

DID the Emperor get switched for Horus? Empty DID the Emperor get switched for Horus?

Post  Azron Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:44 pm

Ok, someone had to make it sometime. One of the most fun things to debate about is wether the Emperor got switched for Horus when he killed him on his flagship.
Go!
Azron
Azron

Back to top Go down

DID the Emperor get switched for Horus? Empty Re: DID the Emperor get switched for Horus?

Post  Skirax Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:39 am

The Emperor. He has enough psychic potential to rival ANY person in the galaxy, and only he could produce the Astronomican. When you think about it, this is a pretty silly question....

Skirax
The Emperor
The Emperor

https://sheriffwarlords.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

DID the Emperor get switched for Horus? Empty Re: DID the Emperor get switched for Horus?

Post  Azron Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:08 am

I know, but it is fun to debate about, just what if...
Azron
Azron

Back to top Go down

Post  ZAFT Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:16 am

Hands down, it's the Emperor. No other being could sit on it.

The closest you could get would probably be Magnus.
ZAFT
ZAFT

Back to top Go down

Post  firenze Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:40 am

The Emperor is the most psychically capable being in the galaxy, and the fact that he can produce the Astronomican is testament to that fact.
firenze
firenze

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:43 am

Actually the emperor doesn't produce it that is the souls/physkers fed to the goldren throne. Only the emperor howver can handle this power and use it as a beacon in the cosmos.

Back to top Go down

Post  firenze Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:55 am

Phobios wrote:Actually the emperor doesn't produce it that is the souls/physkers fed to the goldren throne. Only the emperor howver can handle this power and use it as a beacon in the cosmos.

The fact he can handle it proves my statement.
firenze
firenze

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:11 pm

firenze wrote:
Phobios wrote:Actually the emperor doesn't produce it that is the souls/physkers fed to the goldren throne. Only the emperor howver can handle this power and use it as a beacon in the cosmos.

The fact he can handle it proves my statement.

Wasnt disagreeing with you. I agree that Horus did not switch. Although it would make an good plot twist.

Back to top Go down

Post  ninja banana Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:14 pm

lol this poll fails Smile
ninja banana
ninja banana

Back to top Go down

Post  Azron Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:23 pm

Ok, I can see this thread is really going nowhere.

I've been waiting so long to do this:

DID the Emperor get switched for Horus? Closed10
Azron
Azron

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down