SheriffWarlords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who could win 40k

+4
Azron
Skirax
Celtic
ninja banana
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Which race?

Who could win 40k I_vote_lcap0%Who could win 40k I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who could win 40k I_vote_lcap50%Who could win 40k I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]
Who could win 40k I_vote_lcap25%Who could win 40k I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Who could win 40k I_vote_lcap25%Who could win 40k I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

Who could win 40k Empty Who could win 40k

Post  Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:09 am

The war between the races has gone on for millenia. By GW's standards it will never end but every battle must eventually come to an end But who if any race would be victorious.

1. The Imperium ( you can split this into its factions if you like etc any chapter.
-Space Marines
-Daemon hunters
-Witch hunter
-Imperial Guard
-Ordo Xenos
2.The ruinous Powers of chaos
3. Necrons
4. Eldar
5. Dark Eldar
6. Tau
7.Tyranids
8. Orks
9. Squats?
10. Anything else ??

Who would win and why ? Could it be that the orks will out last their enemies through superior numbers . That the eldar's superior knowledge and intellect will lead them victorius or will the cold hand of the imperium pave the way? Say anything

Back to top Go down

Who could win 40k Empty Re: Who could win 40k

Post  ninja banana Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:10 am

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
ninja banana
ninja banana

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:13 am

LOL our threads were made at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post  ninja banana Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:14 am

lol
ninja banana
ninja banana

Back to top Go down

Post  Celtic Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:43 am

I reckon either the Orks or Chaos - the imperium would be slowly ground down, the Tau would eventually be forced back on themselves and crushed, Eldar would somehow get annihilated as they are being destroyed anyway, Dark eldar would be finally devoured by She Who Thirsts
tyranids would get beaten back eventually, Necrons are sort of a dying race with every tomb world destroyed
On the other hand, the Orks can technically never be beaten as there are more of them than humans and they cover most of the galaxy. Chaos are similar as they are the only ones who live in warp storms/ the warp itself, and daemons never die anyway, so it would probably end in a constant war of sorts between orks and chaos.
that's my opinion
Celtic
Celtic

http://www.sharenator.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skirax Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:43 am

Basiacally, there's a permanent stalemate. And I mean PERMANENT. If the Imperium were to up it's recruitment by 500% then it would win completely (absolute GW fluff)

If the theory of existence is correct, and there are more galaxies out there, then there is an endless wave of Tyranids coming our way.

Skirax
The Emperor
The Emperor

https://sheriffwarlords.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Azron Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:57 am

Skirax wrote:Basiacally, there's a permanent stalemate. And I mean PERMANENT. If the Imperium were to up it's recruitment by 500% then it would win completely (absolute GW fluff)

Then why don't they?
Azron
Azron

Back to top Go down

Post  ninja banana Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:59 am

because they fail
ninja banana
ninja banana

Back to top Go down

Post  Skirax Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:22 am

They don't because, as with any Army, it will be whittled down eventually, by which time there will be a new threat and barely any resources to fight it.

Skirax
The Emperor
The Emperor

Back to top Go down

Post  Wills Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:30 pm

Michael... Eldar have technology to destroy systems at their fingertips, or should i say, physic powers. Imperium would hold out against most things, chaos would not be held back, the warp is endless, Tau would just bomb every plaent and work no defence qutie effiecently, orks would continue to breed and fight others and each other, no wya could they be stopped, and your biggets mistake... tyranids will be held back... unfortuneately, you haven't seen the actual size of the hive fleets, the hive fleet with lots of strands has a larger mass and size than the galaxy, good luck holding them back Very Happy

Wills

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:01 am

In reply to the stalemate that may be true but since this is 40k something always happens, Chaos warpstorms, The goldren throne is failing ,some Primarchs went missing saying they would return and the emperors hold on Mars is weaking. The eldar are advanced but I think their fate is already decided. Their empire will never be reborn and I think in some of the books it hinds that a new eldar death god will form once all the eldar are dead in the warpstones (or whatever their called) and finally finish off slanesh.

The tau are hard willed but they are too new to survive for long in my opinion.

Last edited by Phobios on Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  ZAFT Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:02 am

Personally, I think that it can't be Orks or Chaos. Disagree? Then I'll explain.

If you read the Ork codex, it mentions orks going into the warp to fight daemons. Now if Ghazzie got a HUUUUUGE WAAAGH! together, and they attacked the warp. Chaos and Orks would forever fight, because of the numbers of orks entering the warp, and the ork-fungi-egg things they lay/drop/lose.
ZAFT
ZAFT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:04 am

Can orks be affected by the warp?, cause I know that tyranids are almost immune but they can still be tainted.

Back to top Go down

Post  ninja banana Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:45 pm

Toastinator wrote:Personally, I think that it can't be Orks or Chaos. Disagree? Then I'll explain.

If you read the Ork codex, it mentions orks going into the warp to fight daemons. Now if Ghazzie got a HUUUUUGE WAAAGH! together, and they attacked the warp. Chaos and Orks would forever fight, because of the numbers of orks entering the warp, and the ork-fungi-egg things they lay/drop/lose.

but what if he dosen't attack the warp. In fact it says that when Armageddon falls (and it will) there is a straight path into the heart of the imperium. Ghazzy will obviously go for the imperium rather than chaos
ninja banana
ninja banana

Back to top Go down

Post  the fishassassin Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:03 pm

ninjabananascheeselovers wrote:
Toastinator wrote:Personally, I think that it can't be Orks or Chaos. Disagree? Then I'll explain.

but what if he dosen't attack the warp. In fact it says that when Armageddon falls (and it will) there is a straight path into the heart of the imperium. Ghazzy will obviously go for the imperium rather than chaos
anyway as long as orks survive, khorne will survive, because nearly all life forms have emotion Twisted Evil
the fishassassin
the fishassassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Skirax Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:13 pm

Yes, but shud the webway shelter all life but for a second, then the Gods loose their 'power feed' as the webway is cut off from realspace.

Then they die.

Skirax
The Emperor
The Emperor

Back to top Go down

Post  ninja banana Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:31 pm

yeah, and also there is the possibility of necrons, and if they win, no emotions or souls for the chaos gods so they die
ninja banana
ninja banana

Back to top Go down

Post  the fishassassin Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:39 pm

ninjabananascheeselovers wrote:yeah, and also there is the possibility of necrons, and if they win, no emotions or souls for the chaos gods so they die
Yes but surely, humans have emotion, and necrons were once human.
As For Skirax's comment the chaos gods do not need constant feeding, they only need to feed to make themselves stronger, so as long as they do not create more daemons, they can survive forever on no extra food. Twisted Evil
the fishassassin
the fishassassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Skirax Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:33 pm

Ah, no. Read the codex. They rely on the thousands of souls sacrifised to them every second.

And Necrons were never human. Ever.

Skirax
The Emperor
The Emperor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:20 am

I thought that was just to manifest in the material verse?, technically couldnt they exist in the immaterium as long as they dont sacrifice their power to create more demons.

Back to top Go down

Post  the fishassassin Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:29 am

yes but how many galaxys will the chaos gods be cut off from???
There are many galaxys, they can get their emotions elsewhere.
Also how will the eldar become strong enough to acomplish this??
They are the only ones who would know how to do that.
the fishassassin
the fishassassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wills Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:14 am

It is said, that when the craftworld Iyanden was under seige by tyranids, they called upon their high councils, amount their billions of eldar civillians and soldiers, and used all their physic energy to destroy planets. This did tire them, and was a very difficult spell to perform, but they succeeded and held off an entire invasion force along with a couple billion tyranid life forms. If all eldar rallied together, they can put a challenge to physic power of any god, including chaos and emperor

Wills

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:25 am

The elder are old but the gods of choas are older, if you read the books it is prophised that she who thirsts will eventually destroy the eldar but a fusion of souls in the thing (forgotten name) will create a new eldar death god with the power to finally destroy slannesh. Also the immaterium was once peaceful unitl the old ones (not the lizard men ones ; the old one were also eventually destroyed by a parasitic race known as the enslavers who can possses any being even demons) they tinkered with it making it dark and linked to emotions. The elder thave great emotion fueling the gods of chaos and use of physic powers is basically a beacon saying possess me in the warp. Also during an era called the war in heaven. As you know khaine was defeated, the pantheon of their gods was taken down and one god was captured by nurgle. The elder are an amazing race no doubt about it but chaos should not be underestimated. Its grip on the material universe it apparently only just getting stronger.

Back to top Go down

Post  ZAFT Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:54 am

Jake, Necrons were once humans. They desired knowledge, which the C'tan promised them if they had there souls transformed into the metal bodies. They agreed but the nodies make them mindless servants. But after this many years there are no souls left in them.
ZAFT
ZAFT

Back to top Go down

Post  Azron Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:00 am

"humans". No.
"humanoids". Yes.
Azron
Azron

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content