SheriffWarlords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Warrior

2 posters

Go down

The Dark Warrior Empty The Dark Warrior

Post  Wills Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:05 am

I got bored, and thought i'd make this up. Warning to all viewers, i'd suggest this to the audeince of 15+.

The defining whistle sound rang through Jason's ears. Shell after shell pummeling into the ground around him. Men were falling inches from his own feet, las-fire flew past like arrows. Shellshocked, terrified, Jason crouched, trembling as he picked up his lasgun. Suddenly, another rocket propelled into the soft ground, two feet in front of him. Shrapnel blasted every direction, cutting Jasons armour clean and sending shockwaves through his body, flinging him several meters backwards. Another figure stood next to him, injured, and bleeding to death. Jason scrambled across the mud to his fallen comrade, checking his wounds.
"Give... up..." Came the choking voice of the soldier. Jason, watching his eyelids rest, knew he had died; dust stuck to his bare eyes without blinking.
He looked right, towards the constant las-fire; Nothing but smoke, dust, and the streak of red laser breaking though it. He got up and ran backwards, he knew he could not advance through it, or else his end would be much like the rest of the dead bodies he trod over. Leaping back into cover, the smoke began to clear on the mud-plain. Enemy infantry swarmed across towards his position; raising his lasgun, he let loose his anger, letting the trigger feel no rest from his bloodied hands. Two men fell without getting back up; choking and bleeding out guts over the area, but one man, charged ever closer. Jason reloaded furisously and fired constantly into the target. No blood, no limbs... just clangs, as las-fire failed to penetrate his armour. The unknown target hesitated, turned slightly towards Jason, took three steps and raised an arm. A huge, dark figure trod over his cover, striking fear into the eyes of Jason. His arm was raised.
"Flee, or i'll strip your spine from your body and hang your head upon my sword." boomed the unearthly warrior. Jason froze in fear. Over the explosions, shrapnel and fire, he could hear his sergeants voice behind him; distant, quiet, but impossibly fearless. Jason reached out for his weapon, quickly, so he could bring this monstrosity down with a single shot; but the dark warrior had his patience and mercy drained.
"Wrong choice." He boomed again, pulling the trigger of his bulky weapon. One single propelled object darted through Jasons skull, leaving a clear streak of blood on the wall behind him. As the bullet collided with Jason, a small impaling explosion ripped his head apart, leaving his headless body, helpless of the muddy floor. The dark warrior stepped over the body mercilessly, releasing a roar, that struck fear into every hiding soldier beyond him. He advanced into the fortifications beyond the cover, followed by men weilding lesser weapons, fearless of the enemy, but fearful of the dark warrior; this chaos marine still had room for another skull upon his belt.

Wills

Back to top Go down

The Dark Warrior Empty Re: The Dark Warrior

Post  Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:16 am

that was awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Azron Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:16 pm

Nice one Very Happy
Azron
Azron

Back to top Go down

Post  Azron Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:16 pm

You wrote any more? If so, please post it!
Azron
Azron

Back to top Go down

Post  Wills Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:57 am

well i've written many stories, but this is the only warhammer one. I may write another short story after i've finished my course work, just for fun

Wills

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down