SheriffWarlords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

short paragraph

3 posters

Go down

short paragraph Empty short paragraph

Post  ninja banana Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:27 pm

i was bored so I made this short paragraph

Today was not a good night to be on guard duty, Guardsman Larius was standing outside the perimeter of the camp the men had set up, smoking into the mist with another guardsman, called Luke. They had been sent out to the rim of the jungle, standing just in the trees, watching intently for signs of the enemy. The men had talked about this enemy. They said that they moved as silent as a Predator hunting its prey. We were supposed to be fighting orks in this jungle, yet they had not spotted a single ork in this apparent breeding pit for them, which is why the men had settled down in this clearing for the night. Just as Larius was beginning to let his guard down he thought he heard a noise coming from the jungle “Must of been my imagination” murmured Larius as he leaned against a nearby tree “What did you say” said Luke as he threw his cigar into the deeps of the jungle, and began to stand up “nothing” replied Lucius before rummaging through his rucksack for a ration pack. They were imperial guardsmen of the emperors steel legion, devoted followers of the imperium of man; they did not have a chance.

Last edited by ninjabananascheeselovers on Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
ninja banana
ninja banana

Back to top Go down

short paragraph Empty Re: short paragraph

Post  Wills Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:46 pm

apart from the understatements of guardsmen, the 'silent' orks (sorry the most polite word for that is... what was it? non-existent) and any human being with a sense of thought, maybe even an ork too, would not 'settle down' in a hostile breeding pit. Apart from these, is was slightly enjoyable, probably because i was within rights to give a full opinion within reason. however, for me, The realism is lost through hatred. And if you want a full grammr review, 'the other guardsmen' gets pretty boring after a while too.

Wills

Back to top Go down

Post  ninja banana Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:53 pm

yeah, good points, but it only took me 5 mins
ninja banana
ninja banana

Back to top Go down

Post  ninja banana Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:56 pm

also remember, the guardsman only relaxed because nobody had seen a single ork for the entire day
ninja banana
ninja banana

Back to top Go down

Post  Wills Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:01 pm

those guardsmen were probably conscripts to let go of their duty like that.

Wills

Back to top Go down

Post  Skirax Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:02 pm

Will, not every Guardsman is as tight-assed as the Ultrasmurfs; a lot just think, 'screw this, I'm having a light-stick (Guardsman slang for ciggie)

Skirax
The Emperor
The Emperor

https://sheriffwarlords.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ninja banana Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:05 pm

exactly, just cuz you get guard, if you didn't get guard you'd make fun of them all the time
ninja banana
ninja banana

Back to top Go down

Post  Wills Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:12 pm

okay, before you accuse me of ruining fun because im a guard player, you're the one making orks out to be eldar, and guardsmen to have the mind of a six year old.

And to be honest, the logic of this... not seeing an ork in A BEEDING PIT FOR ORKS.

Wills

Back to top Go down

Post  ninja banana Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:14 pm

Wills wrote:okay, before you accuse me of ruining fun because im a guard player, you're the one making orks out to be eldar, and guardsmen to have the mind of a six year old.

And to be honest, the logic of this... not seeing an ork in A BEEDING PIT FOR ORKS.
how do you know thier orks Razz
ninja banana
ninja banana

Back to top Go down

Post  Wills Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:35 pm

because a breeding pit for any other race is simply weird, i wont go into the many many reasons why its not tyranids

Wills

Back to top Go down

Post  Skirax Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:23 am

Could be a new strain of Tyranids. That's the fundemental thing about tyranids; they can go through centuries worth of evolution in the space of a few seconds. Maybe they have evolved to not rely on the Huve Mind.

Skirax
The Emperor
The Emperor

https://sheriffwarlords.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wills Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:49 am

Even so, short paragraphs rarely work for the points we've just covered, no one has a clue what is going on for all the excuses made!

Wills

Back to top Go down

Post  ninja banana Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:21 am

Will you really have no imagination, look, some guardsmen have been through an ork breeding pit but havn't met any signs of orks, then, some guardsmen are ambushed by an unkown enemy, get it yet
ninja banana
ninja banana

Back to top Go down

Post  Wills Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:58 am

i alway nderstod what happened, but dont YOU get that it just wouldn't happen like hat?

Wills

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down